Description of Ortis Memoform Exam
The synergy of natural ingredients for students.
Ginkgo improves memory, Guarana stimulates attention and concentration and magnesium fights against tiredness.
Use of Ortis Memoform Exam
2 tablets per day (morning and afternoon) before or after meals.
Take at least a month for best results.
STUDENT: Memoform Exam take to one month 15 days before the beginning of the exams.
It is recommended not to exceed the recommended daily amount.
Ingredients Ortis Memoform Exam
Filler: microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium salt, citric acid, soy lecithin (246 mg/2 tabl.), Dry extracts: Guarana (Paullinia cupana Kunth - 140 mg/2 tabl - equivalent to 18 mg caffeine/2 tabl.), Ginkgo biloba with 24% flavonglycosiden (Ginkgo biloba L. - 80 mg/2 tabl.), maltodextrin, separating agent: magnesium stearate, coating agent: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, stearic acid, vitamin E, separating agent: silicon dioxide.
- Discouraged with kidney disease because of the presence of magnesium.
- Consult your physician with concurrent use of anticoagulants.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: medical consultation is recommended.
- A dietary supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep out of the reach of small children.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Due to the use of natural ingredients, the color, the smell and taste of this product may show variations. However, this does not affect the quality or effectiveness.