Optrex ActiMist™ 2in1 Eye Spray for Dry + Irritated eyes 10 ml spray
Description of Optrex ActiMist™ 2in1 Eye Spray for Dry + Irritated eyes
Optrex ActiMist 2 in 1 Eye Spray is the revolutionary new Optrex product. Spray onto closed eyelids to let dry and irritated eyes recover. The spray is easy to use and is clinically proven to provide relief. It is even safe to use with contact lenses and make-up.
• Repairs the natural lipid layer of the tear film
• Hydrates the skin around the eyes
• Immediate relief up for to 4 hours
• Doesn't smudge make up
For dry and irritated eyes.
Spray Optrex ActiMist 1 to 2 times onto closed eyelids. Keep a distance of about 10 cm between the spray nozzle and the closed eye. Do not touch the eye surface with the spray nozzle.
Repairs the natural lipid layer of the tear film
Recommended for people having troubles with:
- Viewing screens for extended periods
- Wearing contact lenses for extended periods
- Heating and air-conditioning
- Ageing of the population
- Hormonal changes
Use of Optrex ActiMist™ 2in1 Eye Spray for Dry + Irritated eyes
Optrex Actimist Eye Spray is sprayed onto closed eyes.
- The liposomes move themselves over the eye up to the edge of the eye lid. There, they will mix with the natural lipids.
Blink once and the mixture will spread over the eye surface.
The lipid layer of the tear film has been repaired. The fluid balance of the eye will be maintained and the patient's problem is relieved.
Ingredients Optrex ActiMist™ 2in1 Eye Spray for Dry + Irritated eyes
1 ml contains 10 mg soy lecithin, 8 mg sodium chloride, 8 mg ethanol, 5mg phenoxyethanol, 0,25 mg vitamin A palmitate, 0,02 mg vitamin E, purified water.
Do not spray the product into an open eye.
- Can be used up to 6+ months after first opening
- Practical and small, easy to take
- Can be used with contact lenses and with make-up
- Hygienic, can be used by several persons