WHC Unocardio X2 60 softgels
Description of WHC Unocardio X2
What are the benefits of the Omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA?
- Help maintain normal functioning of the brain
- Contribute to normal functioning of the heart
- Help maintain normal vision
- EPA and DHA contribute to the maintenance of normal blood pressure
Why EPA and DHA in true r’Triglyceride form?
The EPA and DHA r’TG (r-triglyceride) form promotes maximum (70%) and faster absorption by the body compared to ethylesters, and possibly also compared to regular triglycerides and free fatty acids. Best taken with fatty foods such as yoghurt, foods containing olive oil or other fats.
UnoCardio® contains a scientifically proven dose of EPA and DHA, a major difference compared to other fish oils.
Unique scientifically proven dose high in EPA and DHA Omega-3 (>92%) with 460 mg EPA and 380 mg DHA as rTG, the most easily absorbed form. EPA and DHA help maintain healthy heart function1, DHA helps maintain healthy brain function and vision2. EPA and DHA also help you maintain normal blood pressure3 and triglyceride levels4.
Also recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women. If a pregnant or breastfeeding woman consumes an extra portion of 200 mg DHA each day, in addition to her daily intake of 250 mg EPA+DHA, the DHA will contribute to the development of the eyes and brain of the foetus or infant. DHA is an Omega-3 fatty acid, which is passed on to the baby during pregnancy and later via breast milk.
A high quality fish oil supplement that supports healthy brainfuctions, eye sight and blood pressure.
Use of WHC Unocardio X2
Take one (1) softgel daily with food or as directed by your dietitian or physician. Best taken with fatty foods such as yoghurt, foods containing olive oil or other fats. The daily dose of EPA+DHA must not exceed 5 g. (For those who can not swallow softgels: Utilize one of our UnoCardio soft gels and pierce it, and squeeze it into applesauce, yogurt, or a food of your choice to obtain the benefits of UnoCardio without suffering the effects of oxidation.)
Ingredients WHC Unocardio X2
Ingredients per daily dose: Deep sea fish oil r’TG concentrate (from anchovies, sardines and mackerel), fish gelatine, humectant: glycerol, natural orange flavour, antioxidant: mixture of rosemary and tocopherol rich extract.
NUTRITIONAL VALUE PER SOFTGEL
Total weight1446 mg
Energy11 kcal - 45 kJ
- Saturated fats0 g
- Mono-unsaturated fatsmax. 50 mg
- Polyunsaturated fats min. 960 mg
Total Omega-3910 mg
- EPA Eicosapentaenoic acid460 mg*
- DHA Docosahexaenoic acid380 mg*
- Other Omega-3 fatty acids70 mg
- Store in cool (max. 25°C) and dry conditions, away from direct light. Do not freeze. Keep out of reach of small children.
- Food supplements are not a replacement for a varied and balanced diet or healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.