Free shipping when ordering more than 2!
Description of Vitafytea Omega 3-6-9
- Omega 6 derived from evening primrose (good omega-6 with 9% GLA)
- Unique combination of omega-3 (derived from fish oil and linseed oil), omega-6 (derived from evening primrose oil and linseed oil) and omega-9 (from linseed oil)
- Evening primrose oil is free from pesticides and fish oil is tested for the presence of heavy metals (max HG: 0,10 mg/kg, Cd: 3,0 mg/kg, Pb: 3,0 mg/kg) and PCBs ((max. dioxin:2 pg/g fish oil (EU regulation 1881/2006))
- Standardised on EPA 18%, DHA 12%, ALA 57%, en GLA 9%
- Fish oil, evening primrose oil and linseed oil complement essential polyunsaturated fats
- Supports a correct ratio of fatty acids in het human body
- EPA and DHA contribute to the normal functioning of the heart (from a daily intake of 250 mg)
- DHA contributes to the preservation of a normal brain function, when taking 250 mg a day.
- Alpha linolec acid (ALA) derived from fish oil and linseed oil contributes to the preservation of normal cholesterol levels in the blood (when taking 2g ALA a day)
- Evening primrose oil maintains an elastic and smooth skin
Use of Vitafytea Omega 3-6-9
Adults and children over 12: 1 to 3 soft capsules a day in between the meals or as prescribed
Children between 2 and 12: 1 to 2 soft capsules a day in between the meals
To be taken in with a glass of water
Ingredients Vitafytea Omega 3-6-9
3 soft capsules contain:
Fish oil (18% EPA and 12% DHA) 1500 mg – Linum semen oleum (53% alpha linolec acid (ALA)) / linseed oil 1200 mg – Gelatine (pigs) (omhulsel) – Oenothera biennis oleum semen (9% gamma-linolec acid (GLA)) / Evening primrose oil 900 mg – Glycerol (gelling agent) – Vitamin E 30 mg (250% GDA) (dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate).