(£49,56 / l)
Description of SVR Topialyse Intensive Balm
The SVR Topialyse Intensieve Balm is an intensively nourishing and repairing balm with a dermatoligical formula that's suitable for the most sensitive and atopic skintypes. For those suffering from dry to extremely dry skin, itching, skin tightness and atopic issues like eczema, this healing balm is a real savior and source of relief. With just 1 application a long lasting result is guaranteed for supple and comfortable feeling skin once more. With a minimal and pure formula, there's a guaranteed tolerance for sensitive skin.
The dermatoligical actives in the highest possible concentrations
- 46% emollient agents to repair and protect the compromised skin barrier
- 10% cotton seed oil as a rich source of omega 3-6-9 oil to nourish and protect the skin
- 6% coconut oil: a rich source of omega 6-9 oil to keep skin supple, comfortable and lightly scented
- Babassu butter: a plant based butter that brings comfort and a silky soft feeling to the skin
- Phospholipids: identical to the lipids naturally present in our skin, allowing the active soothing agents to penetrate even better
- Plant based glycerin: hydrates and maintains optimal hydration in the skin
- 4% Niacinamide: intensely soothes irritation, hydrates and repairs the compromised skin barrier
- Probiotics: help to rebalance and repair the natural microbiome of the skin
An intensely nourishing and repairing balm for the dry, damaged and itching skin, suitable for face and body of the entire family, even babies.
Use of SVR Topialyse Intensive Balm
Gently cleanse your skin with the SVR Topialyse Cleansing Cream and pat the skin dry afterwards. Apply a generous amount of SVR Topialyse Intensive Balm all over the afflicted areas and massage it into the skin until fully absorbed. For better penetration, it's recommended to apply the balm onto damp skin. One application suffices for 2 days of comfort.
Ingredients SVR Topialyse Intensive Balm
AQUA (PURIFIED WATER), GOSSYPIUM HERBACEUM (COTTON) SEED OIL, HEXYLDECYL STEARATE, CAPRILYIC/CAPRIC TRIGELYCERIDE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, NIACINAMIDE C10-18 TRIGLYCERIDES, GLYCERIN, C12-16 ALCOHOLS, GLYCERYL STEARATE, ORBIGNYA OLEIFERA SEED OIL, GLYCERYL STEARATE CITRATE, ALPHA-GLUCAN OLIGOSACCHARIDE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, 12-HEXANE-DIOL, CAPRYLYL CLYCOL, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, PALMITIC ACID, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, XANTHAM GUM.
(£49,56 / l)