Resium 600 ml
Use of Resium
In severe cases: 3 to 4 measuring cups (75 to 100 ml) three times a day, half an hour before meals in half a glass of water.
In acute cases, and in severe colic: 75 to 100 ml (with water) every two hours until the pain stops or take 2 tablespoons every 10 minutes.
Composition of 3 measuring cups:
- Polygonum aviculare (moor grass) - 5 gr
- Arvensis Equisetum (horsetail) - 5 gr
- Opuntia ficus indica (nopal) - 5 gr
- Agropyrum repens (couch grass) - 5 gr
- Melissa officinalis (lemon balm) - 5 gr
- Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) - 2,5 gr
- Cynodon dactylon (hand grass) - 2,5 gr
- Saxifraga granulate (tuber saxifrage) - 2,5 gr
- Spergularia rubra (sand clover) - 2,5 gr
- Lithospermum officinale (smooth pearl herb) - 2,5 gr
Side effects of Resium
No side effects known oto the indicated dosage.
No contra-indications known to the indicated dosages.
Interactions with regular or natural medicines are always possible.