Promagnor Relaxation 60 capsules
Description of Promagnor Relaxation
Stress is a recurring phenomenon in our present modern life. The possible visible signs of stress include muscle tension, fatigue, nervousness and even interrupted sleep. To withstand this and stay in shape is very important to be able to relax.
Why is Promagnor Relaxation unique?
Promagnor RELAXAION is a nutritional supplement that combines a high dose of magnesium, passion flower extract and vitamin B.
-Magnesium plays an important role in the neuromuscular equilibrium. It contributes to maintain a good muscle and nerve function. It is also indispensable in the maintenance of a good energy metabolism and helps, consequently, to reduce fatigue.
- Passiflora is a plant that is traditionally used for its relaxing, soothing and calming properties. It also stimulates the continuation of the daily activities in stressful situations.
- Vitamin B9 contributes to the maintenance of a good psychological function, like the resistance against stress and it also reduces fatigue. Vitamins B1, B2, B6 have an important role in energy supply.
-Promagnor RELAXATION contributes to the maintenance of good psychological functions such as the memory or concentration; thanks to the presence of vitamins B1 and B6.
- Promagnor RELAXATION doesn't contain sugar, nor salt
Promagnor® Relaxation helps to reduce stress and stimulates relaxation. You can withstand everyday stress and the quality of your sleep will improve.
Nutritional supplement that combines a high dose of magnesium, passion flower extract and vitamin B.
Use of Promagnor Relaxation
Swallow the capsule with a small amount of water (not milk).
Ingredients Promagnor Relaxation
Magnesium oxide; dry extract of passiflora (Passiflora incarnata L.); gelling agent hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (E464); filler: microcrystalline cellulose (E460); anti-caking agents: magnesium stearate (E572), talc (E553B), calcium carbonate (E170); maltodextrine; pyridoxine hydrochloride; riboflavin; thiamine hydrochloride; folic acid; corn starch; cyanocobalamin.
Per capsule % RI*
Magnesium 375 mg 100%
Vitamin B1 1.1 mg 100%
Vitamin B2 1.4 mg 100%
Vitamin B6 1.4 mg 100%
Vitamin B9 0.2 mg 100%
Dry extract of Passiflora incarnata L. 200mg, equivalent to 2.4g Passiflora
* RI = Reference Intake
- If you are treated with tetracycline (a certain type of antibiotic) at the same time, take Promagnor at least 2 hours before or after the intake of tetracycline.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Do not give it to children younger then 13 years old.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- This nutritional supplement should not be used as a replacement for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Store below 25 °C. Keep the packaging firmly closed to protect it from light.