Physiomer Sinus Pocket Nose Spray 20 ml
Description of Physiomer Sinus Pocket Nose Spray
Physiomer Sinusspray pocket is a nasal spray that is recommended for swelling and reducing nasal congestion. The natural and efficient solution for better breathing. Physiomer Sinus nasal spray relieves swelling of the nose and pressure in the sinuses. Take the Sine Pocket with you to restore your breathing in case of nasal congestion due to an allergy, cold or rhinosinusitis. Breathe freely every day, with Physiomer.
Thanks to an exclusive manufacturing process, Physiomer® preserves the beneficial effects of the Saint-Malo seawater and its wealth of minerals and oligo-elements, giving the spray better soothing and restorative properties than a regular physiological serum.
- Its high salt concentration creates an osmotic effect that extracts excess moisture from the nasal mucosa. Very tolerable formula.
- First choice treatment
For adults and children from 2 years old.
Physiomer Sinus is suitable for sensitive people: pregnant and breastfeeding women, in case of hypertension, diabetes, heart or thyroid problems.
When to use the Physiomer Sine spray?
In case of nasal congestion caused by allergic rhinitis, colds, rhinosinusitis, sinusitis, rhinopharyngitis.
Physiomer Sinus spray pocket can be combined with the Physiomer Sinus nasal rinse for a thorough cleansing of the nasal cavities.
The Physiomer Sinus nasal spray is a convenient spray in pocket size that is recommended for swelling and reducing nasal congestion. Thanks to the high salt concentration in the formula, the excess moisture is extracted from the nasal mucosa.
Restores breathing in case of nasal congestion
Specifically recommended for sinusitis and colds or for allergies caused by pollen, house dust mites, dust, ...
No habituation effect
Does not dry out the nasal mucosa
- The high salt concentration in the Physiomer Sinus spray ensures that it extracts excess moisture from the nasal mucosa.
- Relieves the clogging of the nasal mucosa.
- Cleanses the nasal cavities and removes allergens and germs.
- Helps protect against infections.
- Helps to reduce the use of medicines.
Use of Physiomer Sinus Pocket Nose Spray
- 1 spray in each nostril, up to 6 times a day, then blow the nose.
- Remove the protective cap and press for 1 to 2 seconds until you obtain the first spray.
- Spray into each nostril while keeping your head straight.
- Muzzle your nose.
- After each use, rinse the nasal spray with warm water. Dry the atomizer thoroughly.
- Can be used up to 6 times a day without risk of damaging the nasal mucosa or medicinal interactions.
- If the nose symptoms still persist after 10 days, consult your doctor.
- Precautions: read the instructions carefully before use.
Ingredients Physiomer Sinus Pocket Nose Spray
- 100 % natural, undiluted sea water.
- Hypertonic concentration of 22 g/l mineral salts.
- Sterile and free of preservatives.
- Without propellant.