Perskindol Active Spray 150 ml spray
Description of Perskindol Active Spray
Perskindol Active Spray
Active PERSKINDOL Spray is ideal for hard to reach places (eg the back) and useful for people who love the convenience. The spray can easily be used in reverse. As the product does not need to be applied by use of hands, they are kept clean - something particularly appreciated by practitioners of racquet sports.
- Promotes an intensive circulation of muscles and helps the individual (above) to achieve better athletic performances
- Helps recovery from sports injuries
- Supports muscle recovery after exercise / sports (Performance)
- The spray can be used in reverse, is not fat and contains no CFC's first PERSKINDOL
Active Gel has a cooling effect that soothes and makes muscles more flexible. PERSKINDOL also promotes blood flow before and after strenuous exercise. Ideal for the care and relaxation of tight muscles, stiff and tired. Helps recovery from sports injuries. For maintaining supple joints. PERSKINDOL active Spray is applied primarily on the back, neck, hands, shoulders, elbows, arms, knees, legs, muscles and joints.
Use of Perskindol Active Spray
Apply several times a day if necessary on the painful area with a sufficient amount of Perskindol Active Spray. If necessary several times a day on the body by spraying a large amount PERSKINDOL active spray. With several short bursts encircling spraying with a minimum distance of 15 cm from the affected area.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach forchildren.
- Avoid contact with eyes or open wounds.
- Irritation occurs with discontinue use.
- If used in combination with compresses: only air-permeable material.
- Read the instructions in the package or consult your pharmacist.