Free shipping when ordering more than 1!
Description of Oral B Professional Care 2500 Cross Action Black Toothbrush Limited Edition
The Oral-B PRO 2500 electric toothbrush with Cross Action is inspired by professional cleaning tools and delivers superior results compared to manual toothbrushes. The Cross-Action bristles are in a dynamic angle of 16 degrees, so that plaque can be removed very easily than with a manual toothbrush.
- The 3D cleaning system oscillates, rotates and pulsates to remove more plaque than a manual toothbrush.
- Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush with 2 functions: Daily cleaning plus visible pressure sensors and gum care.
- The triple polishing pressure sensor lights up if you press too hard, the timer displays recommended brushing time of 2 minutes.
Precision position of the brushes fights against plaque:
The shape of the brush head of the Oral-B Cross Action Toothbrush has specially designed bristles for optimal coverage of the teeth. The bristles reach deep between the teeth and remove more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush, for a perfectly clean mouth.
When to replace?
If the color of the indicator bristles are fading halfway, you know that the brush must be replaced to continue a good brushing. Dentists recommend to replace the brush every three months.
The Oral-B Pro 2500 electric toothbrush with 3D technology has two functions:
1. Daily cleaning:
For daily use with two-minute brushing time.
2. Gum Care-mode
For effective stimulation of gums and massage.
All electric toothbrushes can be used in conjunction with any brush *
What's in the box?
1 x electric toothbrush
1 x charging station with storage for brush
1 x travel case
1 x brush: Cross Action
With the cross-Action toothbrush you can remove more plaque as with a manual toothbrush.
Use of Oral B Professional Care 2500 Cross Action Black Toothbrush Limited Edition
Use your electric toothbrush like this:
- Make the brush wet and put toothpaste on it.
- Insert the toothbrush in the mouth and turn it on.
- Move the brush slowly from tooth to tooth and hold it for a few seconds on each tooth. Start brushing on the outside, then the inside and eventually the chewing surfaces.
- Clean all four quadrants in the mouth: 30 seconds for each quadrant. The integrated professional timer indicates when to change of quadrant.
Clean your toothbrush:
- Rinse the brush after brushing under the tap while he is on.
- Turn off and clean the holder and the brush separately, before putting it away.
EU 2 pin plug + voltage : 230V (50Hz)
You will need to buy a converter to use this in your country.