Minami MorEPA +Plus 120 softgels
Description of Minami MorEPA +Plus
Highly concentrated 92% Omega-3, 635 mg EPA / 195 mg DHA per softgel
MorEPA Plus is one of Minami’s Premium Omega-3 supplements. Delivering 915mg of Omega 3 (635mg EPA and 195mg DHA) per softgel, and it’s exceptionally high concentration (92% Omega 3) can only be achieved using the patented Supercritical CO2 extraction process. MorEPA Plus has a clean orange taste with no fishy aftertaste and belongs to Minami’s SMART range. This product is best used for maintaining a healthy heart and supporting normal brain function and vision.
- EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart with a daily intake of at least 250mg
- EPA+DHA (1 softgel/day).
- DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function and vision with a daily intake of 250mg DHA (2x1 softgel/day).
- EPA and DHA contribute to the maintenance of normal blood pressure with a daily intake of 3 g EPA+DHA (2x2 softgel/day).
- EPA and DHA contribute the maintenance of normal blood triglyceride concentrations with a daily intake of 2 g EPA+DHA (3x1 softgel/day).
Dietary supplement with 92% omega-3 for a healthy heart, brain and vision function.
Use of Minami MorEPA +Plus
Directions: For adults: 1 to 4 softgels per day, with food. For children, MorEPA Mini is recommended. Do not exceed a daily intake of 5 g of EPA and DHA combined.
Ingredients Minami MorEPA +Plus
Supplement Facts (Nutritional Value per Softgel)
Total weight 1459 mg
Weight content 1017 mg
Energy 11 kcal - 45 kJ
Lipids 1,0 g
- Saturated fat 0 g
- Monounsaturated fatmax. 20 mg
- Polyunsaturated fatmin. 930 mg
Omega-3 fatty acids 915 mg
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 635 mg
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 195 mg
Other Omega-3 fatty acids 85 mg
Antioxidant MIRADOXAN, a balanced mix of rosemary and tocopherol extracts, maintains the freshness of each Minami supplement
Gluten-free / lactose-free