Description of 3M Micropore Surgical Adhesive Plaster 9.14m x 1.25cm 1530-0
A paper tape that is gentle to the skin yet adheres well. An economical, general-purpose surgical tape, it is available in standard rolls, dispenser packs, and single-use rolls.
Micropore tape is excellent for repeated applications on sensitive skin and elderly patients. It allows for moisture evaporation and skin to breathe and leaves minimal adhesive residue upon removal. Micropore tape is available in a dispenser pack for easy tear and convenience. Excellent for general-purpose taping. It is available in white.
- Plaster for sensitive skin
- The securing of ostomy appliances
- Securing ophthalmology and other plasters
- Securing cosmetic patches for face
Use of 3M Micropore Surgical Adhesive Plaster 9.14m x 1.25cm 1530-0
- Apply the tape evenly onto cleansed and dry skin. Apply in breadth and put pressure on the center and than outwards
- Maximizing the grip by friction or by pressing the closure of the plaster.
- Never use the plaster without pressure. This can cause blistering or cracking of the skin
- Make loose the ends of the bandage
- Remove the patch in the direction of hair growth
- Hold the tape near the surface of the skin and gently pull it loose.
- Support the skin during removal
Customers who bought this also bought:
Latest reviews and experiences with 3m micropore surgical adhesive plaster 9.14m x 1.25cm 1530-0Write a review
Buy 3M Micropore Surgical Adhesive Plaster 9.14m x 1.25cm 1530-0
You can order
3M Micropore Surgical Adhesive Plaster 9.14m x 1.25cm 1530-0
by 3M , produced by
, in United Kingdom at FARMALINE
by visiting the following category:
First Aid & Home Care
Attache and Adhesive Plasters