iWhite Instant Tooth Polisher 1 item
Description of iWhite Instant Tooth Polisher
The iWhite Tooth Polisher is an easy-to-use dental polishing device which will help to remove plaque and superficial stains by circular rotating movements with a specialized polishing tip.
When used in combination with the included iWhite Polishing Paste, it will help to remove plaque and superficial stains from coffee, tea, tobacco and to prevent the build-up of plaque. The polisher can be used once a week.
Removes stains and polishes your teeth
Use of iWhite Instant Tooth Polisher
To insert 2 AAA batteries, pull the body down in the direction shown on the picture. Do not hold the pipe to take out the body, it might damage the pipe. Pay attention to "+" and "-" when inserting the batteries.
Brush teeth gently before each use. Before use, check if the polishing cup is correctly screwed on the pipe.
Place a small amount of the iWhite Polishing Gel inside and on the tip of the polishing cup and spread some tooth polishing gel over the portion of teeth you will be polishing.
Hold the protect with your finger on the on/off button as shown on the picture. Place the rotating cup gently on each area of your teeth you wish to polish.
Polish each area for a few seconds. Do not apply too much pressure. Reapply the iWhite Polishing Gel on polishing cup and teeth when necessary.
Rinse your mouth after polishing the teeth.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not recommended for children under 18 years.
- Not recommended for pregnant or breast-feeding women.
- Use this product only for its intended use as described in this manual.
- Only to be used in combination with the iWhite Polishing Gel.
- Do not use more than directed.
- This tooth polisher is for personal use only.
- Do not use under the shower.
- Do not use the device with wet hands.
- Avoid swallowing the polishing gel.
- Rinse thoroughly with water in the event of contact with the eyes.
- Avoid contact of the polishing cup with the oral soft tissues (gums, tongue, lips).
- Avoid contact of the teeth with the inner base of the polishing cup.
- Avoid using the polisher too deep in the throat.
- To avoid splashing, guide the brush head to your teeth before switching on the appliance.
- A damaged or non-functioning unit should no longer be used.
- Do not pull off the polishing cup.
- If the polishing cup is not correctly screwed on the pipe, there is a risk the polishing cup comes loose and could be accidentally swallowed.
- Do not use the product when wearing braces, tooth retainers, veneers, tooth jewelry and/or piercings.
- Do not use this product if you suffer from gum problems. Discontinue the treatment if you experience pain or excessive sensitivity; if necessary contact your dental profesional.
- Use of the product is inadvisable if you have allergic reactions to one of the ingredients of the polishing gel.
- If you are undergoing treatment for any oral care condition, consult your dental professional prior to use.
- Do not use this product within 2 weeks in case of dental and/or orthodontic treatments (fillings, crowns, implants...).
- Tooth polishind does not replace the daily dental hygiene. We recommend visiting your dentist every 6 months for healthy oral hygiene.
- Do not use the iWhite Polishing Gel after expiry date on the packaging.
- Store in a cool dry place between 2 and 25°C away from heat and direct sunlight