Description of Infusion Bio Transit
Bio Nutrisanté infusions are 100% natural and meet the requirements of organic farming. All plants in the composition are grown naturally and with environmentally friendly methods and without the use of genetically modified organisms, in accordance with organic production.
Without artificial flavors, our infusions maintain a natural pleasure in the purity of plants.
Also in this environmental initiative, our filter particles are made from chlorine-free paper and have no clip to prevent oxidation.
Features and main principles:
This infusion is perfect in order to assist in finding a real bowel comfort. The plants it contains, helps to regulate transit in a natural way, without causing damage to the intestines.
- Fennel, digestive tonic, licorice and anise, facilitate transit and help reduce a bloated feeling.
- Chicory is known for its protective effect on the intestinal flora. It also helps to stimulate bile secretion and promote digestion.
- Blackcurrant, draining properties, promotes the elimination of toxins.
- Rhubarb, naturally rich in fiber contributes to the proper functioning of the intestinal transit.
- Marshmallow helps to soothe irritation of the intestines and stomach
Use of Infusion Bio Transit
Put 1 bag in a cup and pour boiling water over it. Infuse 3 minutes to let the plants fully release their tastes and up to 5 minutes depending on the desired strength of the herbal teas.
TIP: Use mineral water in order to keep the flavor of the infusion intact.
COLD HERBAL TEAS: To enjoy all day, infuse 2 pouches the whole day in a water bottle of a liter.
Ingredients Infusion Bio Transit
Fennel, black currant, anise, rhubarb, white mallow, chicory, licorice.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Read the instructions carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Not recommended during pregnancy, lactation and for children
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Box of 20 sachets
- Plants from organic farming