Description of Infusion Bio Green Tea - Mint
Bio Nutrisanté infusions are 100% natural and meet the requirements of organic farming. All plants in the composition are grown naturally and with environmentally friendly methods and without the use of genetically modified organisms, in accordance with organic production.
Without artificial flavors, our infusions maintain a natural pleasure in the purity of plants.
Also in this environmental initiative, our filter particles are made from chlorine-free paper and have no clip to prevent oxidation.
Features and main principles:
Green tea is an unfermented tea. Its leaves, just dried, give it different properties: slimming, toning and antioxidant.
- Source of caffeine, green tea promotes the burning and elimination of fats.
- It also aids in the retention of water by promoting the elimination of water and toxins mainly stored in the thigh and buttocks.
- Source of vitamin C, it has an invigorating and stimulating action to fight fatigue.
- Green tea is known for its richness in antioxidants that help protect the body from harmful free radicals.
- Peppermint and cardamom aid digestion and help reduce bloating.
Use of Infusion Bio Green Tea - Mint
Put 1 bag in a cup and pour boiling water over it. Infuse 3 minutes to let the plants fully release their tastes and up to 5 minutes depending on the desired strength of the herbal teas.
TIP: Use mineral water in order to keep the flavor of the infusion intact.
COLD HERBAL TEAS: To enjoy all day, infuse 2 pouches the whole day in a water bottle of a liter.
Ingredients Infusion Bio Green Tea - Mint
Green tea, mint, cardamom.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Read the instructions carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Not recommended during pregnancy, lactation and for children
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Box of 20 sachets
- Plants from organic farming
Customers who bought this also bought:
Buy Infusion Bio Green Tea - Mint
You can order
Infusion Bio Green Tea - Mint
by Nutrisanté, produced by
, in United Kingdom at FARMALINE