When shouldn't you use Herbesan?
Pregnancy, breastfeeding and fertility
- You are allergic to one of the ingredients in this medicine.
- You are allergic to other anthaquinones
- in case of constipation due to mechanical obstruction or stenosis.
- in case of appendicitis
- in case of inflammation in the large intestine
- in case of stomach ache of unknown origin
- In case of reduced intestinal activity
- Children younger than 12 year
The use of herbesan is not recommended during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Are you pregnant, do you think you are, do you want to be pregnant or are you breastfeeding? Contact your doctor of pharmacist before using this medicine. Storage
Keep out of sight and reach of children. Store below 25 °C
Don't use this medecine after expiry date. It can be fount on the box after EXP. you can find the month and a year there. The last day of that month is the expiry date.