(£14,78 / l)
Description of Bioderma ABCDerm Micellar Solution
Bioderma ABC Derm Micelle Solution Without Rinsing
- At the forefront of innovation, Bioderma is a pioneer when it comes to micellar solutions.
- ABCDerm H2Ois specifically formulated in accordance with the ABCDerm dermatological safety commitment and guarantees the gentle cleansing of the buttocks, folds of the skin, face and hands of babies and children.
- The micelles contained in its formula ensure the perfect cleansing of impurities while respecting the cutaneous balance of the most fragile skin types (soap-free, alcohol-free, physiological pH).
- With very high skin and eye tolerance, ABCDerm H2O provides an emollient effect without leaving any greasy film.
- Does not irritate the eyes.
- Formulated in accordance with the ABCDerm dermatological safety commitment
- Very good skin and eye tolerance
- Tested under dermatological and ophthalmological control Paraben-free, Alcohol-free, Soap-free
- Soothing fragrance
Use of Bioderma ABCDerm Micellar Solution
- Gently clean your child's skin using a cotton pad soaked in ABCDerm H2O.
- Repeat until the cotton pad is clean.
- Do not rinse.
- Gently pat dry.
- We recommend the subsequent use of an ABCDerm care product.
- May be used on newborns, with the exception of premature infants. For hygiene reasons, we recommend that you close the product tightly after using.
Ingredients Bioderma ABCDerm Micellar Solution
AQUA/WATER/EAU, POLYSORBATE 20, ALLANTOIN, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE, DISODIUM EDTA, CETRIMONIUM BROMIDE, CITRIC ACID, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). [BI 432]
(£14,78 / l)