Description of Nutrisanté Infusion Purifying Tea Bags
Bio Nutrisanté infusions are 100% natural and meet the requirements of organic farming. All plants in the composition are grown naturally and with environmentally friendly methods and without the use of genetically modified organisms, in accordance with organic production.
Without artificial flavors, our infusions maintain a natural pleasure in the purity of plants.
Also in this environmental initiative, our filter particles are made from chlorine-free paper and have no clip to prevent oxidation.
Features and main principles:
This tea helps to cleanse the body of waste and toxins, including any change of the seasons. Plants that are part of it to play a role in the detoxification of the organs of the body.
- Black currant, burdock and birch, known for their detoxifying and purifying effect, promote the functions of elimination of water through the kidneys.
- Nettle helps to eliminate waste and toxic substances accumulated in the body.
- Melissa and dandelion, known for their beneficial effects on bile, facilitate the cleaning of the body.
- Licorice helps improve intestinal work.
Use of Nutrisanté Infusion Purifying Tea Bags
Put 1 bag in a cup and pour boiling water over it. Infuse 3 minutes to let the plants fully release their tastes and up to 5 minutes depending on the desired strength of the herbal teas.
TIP: Use mineral water in order to keep the flavor of the infusion intact.
COLD HERBAL TEAS: To enjoy all day, infuse 2 pouches the whole day in a water bottle of a liter.
Ingredients Nutrisanté Infusion Purifying Tea Bags
Black currant, nettle, lemon balm, licorice, cleavers, dandelion,
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Read the instructions carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Not recommended during pregnancy, lactation and for children
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Box of 20 sachets
- Plants from organic farming