Hair is a reflection of the internal nutritional balance To keep healthy and vigorous hair, it is essential to have an adequate intake of keratin, vitamins and minerals. Shortage on one of these elements can have an influence on the strength of the hair. Alline Procap capsules contain a complete vitality cocktail for hair.
Alline Procap capsules contain water-soluble keratin associated to 11 vitamins and 3 minerals, a complete vitality cocktail for hair.
Hair loss and hair growth are normal phenomena that compensate each other. This balance is influenced on a seasonal basis or by stress, tiredness, emotions, menopause, childbirth, daily use of hairstyling products or hairdryers, etc... The natural water-soluble keratin: a worldwide capillary innovation
Keratin is a protein consisting of 18 amino acids. It is the main component of the hair (95%) and nails. If an optimal supply of these 18 amino acids is not available, keratin can no longer be synthesized. In that case the structural hair element is missing. The keratin chosen for Alline Procap is natural. The exclusive manufacturing process used to extract the keratin allows simultaneously to preserve its complete natural amino acid composition and to make it water-soluble. This latter allows an optimal assimilation by the body. Role of vitamins
• ß-carotene, a vitamin A precursor, and vitamin B2 contribute both to good iron metabolism.
• Vitamin A also plays a role in the process of cells specialization, important episode of hair cycle.
• Vitamin C increases iron absorption.
• Vitamins B2, C and E contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
• Vitamin B6 contributes to cysteine synthesis.
• With vitamin B9, vitamin B6 contributes to regular homocystein metabolism.
• Vitamin B8 helps maintaining healthy hair.
• Vitamin B9 contributes to amino acid synthesis and plays a role in the process
of cells division, another important phase of hair cycle.
• Vitamin B12 plays a role in the process of cells division.
Role of minerals
• * Zinc contributes to a normal metabolism of vitamin A, to correct protein synthesis (like for keratin), to protect cells from oxidative stress and to maintain healthy hair and nails.
• Zinc also has a role in the process of cells division.
• Iron helps the oxygen transport in the body.
• Copper contributes to normal hair pigmentation. It also participates in iron transport in the body and helps protecting cells from oxidative stress.
Hair reflects the internal nutritional balance. To keep healthy and vigorous hair, it is essential to have an adequate intake of keratin, vitamins and minerals. Hair can suffer from lack of only one of these elements. Alline Procap offers an all-in-one solution.