The usual dosage is one or two drops to be applied two to four times a day as needed, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner who may advise you to use this product in a different way. No dosage adjustment is required in children. Before opening a new bottle of Xailin Hydrate Eye Drops, please check that the safety ring on the cap of the bottle is unbroken.
1. Rotate the cap anticlockwise to break the seal.
2. Wash and dry your hands well before use.
3. Remove the cap.
4. Tilt your head back and look up.
5. Gently pull down the lower lid of the eye to form a small pocket between your eyelid and your eye.
6. Hold the bottle between your thumb and middle finger of your other hand and with your index finger apply moderate pressure to base of the eye drop bottle to release one drop of Xailin Hydrate Eye Drops into the pocket.
7. Blink your eye a few times.
8. If you think that you have missed the eye, then insert another drop.
9. Carefully wipe away any excess Xailin Hydrate Eye Drops around the eyelid with a tissue
10. Repeat the process for the other eye, if required.
11. Replace the cap on the container, trying not to touch the applicator tip with anything, including the eye or your fingers.
12. Wash your hands well after use.
13. Leave at least 30 minutes between administrations of any other ophthalmic drugs.
If you are unsure about how to use Xailin Hydrate Eye Drops or if your eye condition persists, consult your doctor, pharmacist or optician.