Description of Xailin HA 0.2% Eye Drops
Xailin HA is used to lubricate and protect the eye in certain eye conditions. Xailin HA provides soothing relief from the symptoms of dry eye sensations, such as soreness, irritation or a gritty sensation. Dry eye symptoms occur as a result of ocular surface disorders that can be caused by a number of dierent reasons where normal tears are either of poor quality or produced in too little quantity to keep the eye sufficiently moist. Xailin HA can be used by contact lens wearers.
Xailin HA is a multi-dose lubricating eye drop for alleviating symptoms of moderate to severe dry eye sensations. The pack contains 10ml of sterile isotonic eye drops.
Use of Xailin HA 0.2% Eye Drops
The usual dosage is one or two drops to be applied 2 to 4 times a day as needed, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner who may advise you to use this product in a dierent way. No dosage adjustment is required in children. Before opening a new bottle of Xailin HA, please check that the safety ring on the cap of the bottle is unbroken.
1. Rotate the cap anticlockwise to break the seal.
2. Wash and dry your hands well before use.
3. Remove the cap.
4. Tilt your head back and look up.
5. Gently pull down the lower lid of the eye to form a small pocket between your eyelid and your eye.
6. Hold the bottle between your thumb and middle finger of your other hand and with your index finger apply moderate pressure to base of the eyedrop bottle to release one drop of Xailin HA Eye Drop into the pocket. 7. Blink your eye a few times.
8. If you think that you have missed the eye,then insert another drop.
9. Carefully wipe away any excess XailinHA EyeDrops around the eyelid with a tissue.
10. Replace the cap on the container,trying not touch the applicator tip with anything, including the eye or your fingers.
11. Wash your hands well after use.
12. Leave at least 30 minutes between administrations of any other ophthalmic drugs.
If you are unsure about how to use Xailin HA or if your eye condition persists, consult your doctor, pharmacist or optician
Ingredients Xailin HA 0.2% Eye Drops
Xailin HA eye drops contain sodium hyaluronate 0.2% w/v & sodium perborate in aqueous buered vehicle. Xailin HA contains a highly purified specific fraction of sodium salt of hyaluronic acid produced by bacterial fermentation and is therefore free from animal proteins. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring, biocompatible polysaccharide with unique viscoelastic and hygroscopic properties. In the eye, hyaluronic acid can be found in the vitreous, lacrimal gland, corneal epithelium, conjunctiva and human tear fluid.Hyaluronic acid possesses mucoadhesive properties and the ability to entrap water and is known to influence the distribution of water in the cornealstroma. This, together with the coating properties of hyaluronic acid, results in an increased pre-corneal residence time and tear film break-up time and therefore a longer lubrication of the corneal surface. Hyaluronic acid is currently added to contactlens productsto enhance the wettability and comfort of contactlenses. XailinHA contains a disappearing preservative thatturns into water and oxygen upon contact with your eye, thereby minimizing the irritation that may be caused by traditional preservatives while still providing the convenience of a multidose form. All you feel is the soothing relief of the eyedrops.
• Do not use if the safety ring on the cap of the bottle is broken. • Do not use if you are allergic to the product. • Do not touch the tip of the bottle with your eye or any surface. • Do not share Xailin HA with any other person. • Xailin HA can cause minimal blurring of vision after application. Wait until your vision is clear before driving or using machines. • Donotuse afterthe expirydate shownonthe cartonorprintedonthebottle. • Store between 1°C and 25°C. • Discard the contents 28 days after first opening. • Keep out of the reach and sight of children. • External ocular use only, do not swallow. • Consult your doctor of pharmacist before you use Xailin HA if you are pregnant or breast-feeding. • Dispose of the used bottle according to your local waste management regulations
(£106,79 / 100 ml)
Customers who bought this also bought:
Buy Xailin HA 0.2% Eye Drops
You can order
Xailin HA 0.2% Eye Drops
by Nicox, produced by
, in United Kingdom at FARMALINE
by visiting the following category:
Health & Well-Being