Description of Xailin Fresh 0.5%
When your eyes become red and sore, begin to itch, feel gritty or you feel burning then you have probably developed a dry eye sensation, which needs relief with Xailin Fresh Preservative Free Single Dose Units. Carmellose, the lubricating ingredient alleviates the symptoms of dry eye sensation with its soothing drop. Xailin Fresh may also be used as contact lens hydrating solution.
Xailin Fresh is an eye drop containing Carmellose Sodium 0.5% w/v in 30 x 0.4ml or 5 x 0.4ml preservative free single dose units that is sterile until opened.
Use of Xailin Fresh 0.5%
1. Detach the vial to be used
2. To open, twist and pull the tab to remove
3. Tilt your head backwards and look upwards
4. Gently pull down the lower lid of the eye, insert one drop of Xailin Fresh into the gap between your eye and eyelid and blink a fewtimes to spread the drops evenly over the surface of the eye
5. Repeat the process for the other eye if you have been told to use Xailin Fresh in both eyes
6. Discard the vial after single use
The usual dosage is 1 drop to be instilled 2 to 4 times a day as needed or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. You can also apply 1 to 2 drops directly on to the contact lens before application. Your healthcare practitioner may advise you to use this product in a different way, so follow their directions about when and how to use this product and read the label. No dosage adjustment is required in children.
Ingredients Xailin Fresh 0.5%
Xailin Fresh Eye Drops contain Carmellose Sodium 0.5% w/v, Sodium Chloride, Calcium Chloride Dihydrate, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate, Sodium Lactate Solution, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydrochloric Acid and Water for Injection.
• This productis for external ophthalmic use only.Do not swallow • Do not use if the vial is broken • Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients • Consult your doctor, pharmacist or optician if you are pregnant or breast-feeding • If you are unsure about how to use Xailin Fresh talk to your doctor, pharmacist or optician • If your conditionpersistspleaseconsult yourdoctor,pharmacist or optician • Do not touch the tip of the vial with your eye or any surface • • Do not share Xailin Fresh Eye Drops with any other person • Leave atleast 30minutes between administrations of any other ophthalmic drugs • Xailin Fresh Eye Drops can cause blurring of vision after application. Wait until your vision is clear before driving or using machines • Keep out of the reach and sight of children • Store between 1°C and 25°C • Do not use afterthe expiry date shown on the carton or printed on the label • Dispose of the used vial according to your local waste management regulations