3M Tegaderm Ref 1624w 6x7cm 100 pieces
Description of 3M Tegaderm Ref 1624w 6x7cm
Transparent film dressings designed for protecting skin and wound sites. Frame style allows customization of shape and size to fit any site. Unique sacral shape is designed for challenging and difficult-to-dress areas.
- The hydrophilic nature of Tegaderm™HP (holding power) Film adhesive on the sacral shaped dressing makes it more adherent in moist conditions.
- Tegaderm™Film, with the "frame" delivery system, allows maximum versatility as it can be cut to any shape and size.
- Dressings conform to the body and flex with skin for greater patient comfort.
- Transparent dressings allow easy monitoring of wounds without the need to remove the dressing.
- as the final secondary dressing in the ideal moist wound healing
- as primary dressing for dry, superficial wounds, for example: Leg ulcers of various etiologies, such as venous, arterial, Mixtum / pressure ulcers / 1st and 2nd degree burns / split skin donor sites / abrasions / catheter insertion points / fixing of drains and probes
- as a protective cover for vulnerable skin