- How can I subscribe or unsubscribe to your newsletter?
- I am not receiving any mail from FARMALINE. Why is this?
- I don't want to receive any mail from FARMALINE. Is that possible?
- Tick off with registration
- Fill in your email address in the newsletter box
- Link below in the newsletter
Settings in email programs can cause emails from FARMALINE to be filtered as spam or phishing emails. Your email program will then put these in the map 'Junk'.
You can make sure these emails go to your inbox by:
- Right clicking on the email and adding the mail address to the list of safe senders.
- Adding the email address email@example.com to your contacts.
A full mailbox can also be the cause that you can't receive emails anymore. If you remove some emails with large attachements, you can receive our emails again.
If you still can't receive any mails after checking these steps, you should contact our helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is not possible. Emails are a crucial part of the communication and service at FARMALINE.
We will keep you updated per email:
- about the status of your delivery
- about possible problems with your order / delivery
- about the latest news on new problems, promotions and changes at FARMALINE (if you would like this)
If you are subscribed to our newletter and you wish not to receive this anymore, you can cancel this by clicking on the 'unsubscribe' link at the bottom of the newsletter.