Dr Hauschka Rouge Powder Natural Red 5 g
(£285,29 / 100 g)
Save 10% (£1,58)
Description of Dr Hauschka Rouge Powder Natural Red
Three different shades of Rouge Powder, made with real silk, rose blossoms and jojoba oil to nurture the skin while contouring and adding a healthy hue to the cheeks.
- Truly 100% natural cosmetics and/or organic cosmetics, certified to NATRUE and/or BDIH standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, parabens, silicone and PEG
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Never tested on animals -> learn more
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or biodynamic cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions
Rouge Powder accentuates the cheeks and ensures their vitality.
Use of Dr Hauschka Rouge Powder Natural Red
- If you have a round face, use the Dr. Hauschka Rouge Brush to apply the Rouge Powder a thumb width beneath your cheek bones from outwards in.
- Even out an oval face by applying the accents of rouge centrally between your cheekbones and lower jaw using large, circular movements.
- An angular face looks softer if you apply rouge to any areas in which you have sharp contours, for example to your temples, outer cheek areas and lower jaw.
- If you have a pale complexion, you should ideally apply the rouge to your upper cheek area and the area beneath your eyebrows. This will make you look younger!
Ingredients Dr Hauschka Rouge Powder Natural Red
Talc, Kaolin, Diatomaceous Earth (Solum Diatomeae), Magnesium Stearate, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf Extract, Silk (Serica) Powder, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Linalool*, Citral*, Eugenol*, Silica, Maltodextrin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Dipalmitate, Carmine (CI 75470 ), Iron Oxides (CI 7749¹, CI 77492, CI 77499 ), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007).
(£285,29 / 100 g)